Juno Beach is located on a barrier island along the Atlantic coastal ridge. The town was incorporated in 1953 with approximately 130 year round residents and 1,500 seasonal population and has grown to 3,600 year round residents and 7,500 season population. Their are many condominium units with extremely beautiful views of the sandy beaches and rolling waves.
The most prestigious residents of Juno Beach are the Loggerhead turtles who crawl up the beach every year to bury their eggs in the sand. The Loggerhead Marine Life Center monitors the nests and cares for the injured sea turtles. They also offer tours in the evening for interested people to view the turtles under controlled situation.
The Juno Pier is an attraction that welcomes many guest to bring your fishing pole or just take a stroll with friends. The beach is beautiful with its white sand and uncluttered surroundings. Juno Beach is a warm community of friendly individuals who always say "hi" or wave as you are walking around Pelican Lake.
Juno Beach Rentals & Property for Rent
1 - 10 of 58.
See more Juno Beach Rentals.
(all data current as of 5/20/2013)
- $1,900 : 600 Ocean Dr # 4d, Juno Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $7,000 : 570 Ocean Drive # 1002, Juno Beach3 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
- $7,500 : 530 Ocean Dr # 1004, Juno Beach3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $1,200 : 800 Uno Lago Dr # 303, Juno Beach1 bed, 1 full bath
- $2,500 : 764 Seaview Dr, Juno Beach2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $2,850 : 450 Ocean Dr # 706, Juno Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $1,350 : 3 Uno Lago Dr, Juno Beach2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $1,295 : 1783 Windsor Dr, Juno Beach3 beds, 2 full baths
- $1,850 : 420 Celestial Wy # 304, Juno Beach1 bed, 1 full, 1 part baths
- $1,000 : 751 Ocean Dr # 11, Juno Beach0 beds, 1 full bath
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.