Jupiter is a scenic oceanfront community that has pristine beaches as well as upscale waterfront communities, numerous condominium complexes, residential neighborhoods, and luxurious vacation residences. It is also home of some of the most prestigious golf courses in Palm Beach County.
Jupiter offers many attractions for its residents and visitors. It is home of the St. Louis Cardinals and the Florida Marlins spring training programs. Florida Atlantic University has a campus located in the heart of Abacoa as well as the Scripps Research Institute, the world's largest biomedical center. Homeowners and visitors enjoy kayaking and canoeing along the Loxahatchee River. Boating and sailing is enjoyed on the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.
Jupiter Rentals & Property for Rent
See all Jupiter Rentals.
(all data current as of 12/9/2013)
- $2,750 : 1605 S Us Highway 1 B 13, Jupiter1 bed, 1 full bath
- $1,900 : 4304 Blowing Point Place, Jupiter2 beds, 22 full, 1 part baths
- 2 beds, 2 full baths
- $1,200 : 106 Wooden Mill Terrace, Jupiter2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $1,100 : 6341 Chasewood Drive 1e, Jupiter2 beds, 2 full baths
- $3,000 : 1605 S Us Highway 1 10e, Jupiter2 beds, 2 full baths
- $2,650 : 149 Morning Dew Circle, Jupiter3 beds, 2 full, 2 part baths
- $1,400 : 300 N Highway A1a H-405, Jupiter2 beds, 2 full baths
- $1,395 : 1605 S Us Highway 1 106, Jupiter2 beds, 2 full baths
- $1,700 : 127 Seagrape Drive Apt 204, Jupiter3 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.