Jupiter is a scenic oceanfront community that has pristine beaches as well as upscale waterfront communities, numerous condominium complexes, residential neighborhoods, and luxurious vacation residences. It is also home of some of the most prestigious golf courses in Palm Beach County.
Jupiter offers many attractions for its residents and visitors. It is home of the St. Louis Cardinals and the Florida Marlins spring training programs. Florida Atlantic University has a campus located in the heart of Abacoa as well as the Scripps Research Institute, the world's largest biomedical center. Homeowners and visitors enjoy kayaking and canoeing along the Loxahatchee River. Boating and sailing is enjoyed on the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.
Jupiter Rentals & Property for Rent
1 - 10 of 482.
See more Jupiter Rentals.
(all data current as of 5/22/2013)
- $1,400 : 316 Kennedy St, Jupiter3 beds, 2 full baths
- $1,800 : 115 Seagrape Dr # 203, Jupiter2 beds, 2 full baths
- $2,100 : 6230 Barbara St, Jupiter3 beds, 3 full baths
- $3,800 : 4202 N Fairway Dr # 4202, Jupiter2 beds, 2 full baths
- 1 bed, 1 full bath
- $1,050 : 6536 Chasewood Dr # A, Jupiter2 beds, 2 full baths
- $1,200 : 3900 County Line Rd # 3a, Jupiter2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $1,250 : 717 S Us Highway 1 # 202, Jupiter2 beds, 2 full baths
- $1,500 : 803 Clubhouse Cir # 803, Jupiter2 beds, 2 full baths
- $1,800 : 4850 Chancellor Dr # 21, Jupiter2 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.