Juno Beach is located on a barrier island along the Atlantic coastal ridge. The town was incorporated in 1953 with approximately 130 year round residents and 1,500 seasonal population and has grown to 3,600 year round residents and 7,500 season population. Their are many condominium units and Juno Beach homes for sale with extremely beautiful views of the sandy beaches and rolling waves.
The most prestigious residents of Juno Beach are the Loggerhead turtles who crawl up the beach every year to bury their eggs in the sand. The Loggerhead Marine Life Center monitors the nests and cares for the injured sea turtles. They also offer tours in the evening for interested people to view the turtles under controlled situation.
The Juno Pier is an attraction that welcomes many guest to bring your fishing pole or just take a stroll with friends. The beach is beautiful with its white sand and uncluttered surroundings. Juno Beach is a warm community of friendly individuals who always say "hi" or wave as you are walking around Pelican Lake.
Featured Communities in Juno Beach
Juno Beach Homes and Condos for Sale
1 - 10 of 83.
See more Juno Beach Listings.
(all data current as of 6/19/2013)
- $438,000 : 840 Ocean Dr # 703, Juno Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $499,000 : 12911 Drayton Rd, Juno Beach4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $299,900 : 406 Sea Oats Dr # D, Juno Beach3 beds, 2 full baths
- $399,990 : 321 Bay Colony Drive N # 321, Juno Beach3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $294,990 : 300 Bay Colony Drive N # 312, Juno Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $339,990 : 300 Bay Colony Drive N # 311, Juno Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $379,995 : 1045 Ocean Dr # 301, Juno Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $275,000 : 120 Celestial Wy # 104, Juno Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $550,000 : 426 Coral Cove Dr, Juno Beach3 beds, 3 full baths
- $225,000 : 303 Sea Oats Dr # G, Juno Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.