Juno Beach is located on a barrier island along the Atlantic coastal ridge. The town was incorporated in 1953 with approximately 130 year round residents and 1,500 seasonal population and has grown to 3,600 year round residents and 7,500 season population. Their are many condominium units and Juno Beach homes for sale with extremely beautiful views of the sandy beaches and rolling waves.
The most prestigious residents of Juno Beach are the Loggerhead turtles who crawl up the beach every year to bury their eggs in the sand. The Loggerhead Marine Life Center monitors the nests and cares for the injured sea turtles. They also offer tours in the evening for interested people to view the turtles under controlled situation.
The Juno Pier is an attraction that welcomes many guest to bring your fishing pole or just take a stroll with friends. The beach is beautiful with its white sand and uncluttered surroundings. Juno Beach is a warm community of friendly individuals who always say "hi" or wave as you are walking around Pelican Lake.
Featured Communities in Juno Beach
Juno Beach Homes and Condos for Sale
See all Juno Beach Listings.
(all data current as of 12/9/2013)
- $485,000 : 900 Ocean Drive Apt 404, Juno Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $279,900 : 120 Celestial Way Apt 108, Juno Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $389,000 : 401 N Juno Lane, Juno Beach2 beds, 1 full bath
- $1,259,000 : 800 Ocean Drive Apt 304, Juno Beach3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $1,429,000 : 451 Surfside Lane, Juno Beach4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
- $719,000 : 840 Ocean Drive Apt 401, Juno Beach3 beds, 2 full baths
- $789,000 : 495 Zephyr Way, Juno Beach3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $210,000 : 50 Celestial Way Apt 109, Juno Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $279,900 : 120 Celestial Way Apt 205, Juno Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $849,000 : 313 Alicante Drive, Juno Beach3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.