Jupiter is a scenic oceanfront community that has pristine beaches as well as upscale waterfront communities, numerous condominium complexes, residential neighborhoods, and luxurious vacation residences. It is also home of some of the most prestigious golf courses in Palm Beach County.
Jupiter offers many attractions for its residents and visitors. It is home of the St. Louis Cardinals and the Florida Marlins spring training programs. Florida Atlantic University has a campus located in the heart of Abacoa real estate as well as the Scripps Research Institute, the world's largest biomedical center. Homeowners and visitors enjoy kayaking and canoeing along the Loxahatchee River. Boating and sailing is enjoyed on the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.
Contact Joan Messler, your Jupiter real estate agent.
Featured Communities in Jupiter
Jupiter Homes for Sale
See all Jupiter Listings.
(all data current as of 12/7/2013)
- $269,000 : 16942 Waterbend Drive Apt 260, Jupiter2 beds, 2 full baths
- $925,000 : 221 Ocean Grande Boulevard Apt 607, Jupiter3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $525,000 : 126 Castries Drive, Jupiter4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $698,000 : 396 Spyglass Way, Jupiter3 beds, 2 full baths
- $1,900,000 : 19560 Gulfstream Drive, Jupiter5 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $2,500,000 : 469 Mariner Drive, Jupiter5 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
- $3,600,000 : 162 Spyglass, Jupiter6 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
- $305,000 : 5858 Keith Road, Jupiter3 beds, 2 full baths
- $429,000 : 106 Milbridge Drive, Jupiter3 beds, 2 full baths
- $850,000 : 123 E Bonefish Circle, Jupiter3 beds, 3 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.