North Palm Beach was developed by John D. MacArthur and incorporated in 1956. The village is located 9 miles north of West Palm Beach and Palm Beach International Airport and has been a very desirable location for Florida Residents. It’s crystal clear blue waterways and access to the Atlantic Ocean provide many homes with Intracoastal view, ocean views, and accommodations for many boats including large yachts.
The municipal golf course was redesigned by Jack Nicklaus in 2006 and is a fine golf course enjoyed by many. North Palm Beach boast warm weather, sunshine, golf, fishing and sandy beaches. This is a wonderful community to raise a family or to retire.
It’s proximity to the Palm Beach Inlet and the Port of Palm Beach offers world-class marinas, restaurants and water sports.
Featured Communities in North Palm Beach
North Palm Beach Homes for Sale
1 - 10 of 171.
See more North Palm Beach Listings.
(all data current as of 5/25/2013)
- $800,000 : 724 Jacana Wy, North Palm Beach3 beds, 2 full baths
- 1 bed, 1 full bath
- $239,000 : 11325 Twelve Oaks # 15-G, North Palm Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $325,000 : 336 Golfview Rd # 705, North Palm Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $649,000 : 728 Lighthouse, North Palm Beach3 beds, 2 full baths
- $124,500 : 336 Golfview Rd # 306, North Palm Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $545,000 : 11370 Twelve Oaks # 513, North Palm Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $246,900 : 122 Lakeshore Dr # 334, North Palm Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
- $79,900 : 312 Southwind Dr # 104, North Palm Beach2 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
- $385,000 : 108 Lakeshore Dr # 1040, North Palm Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.