Palm Beach Gardens is well-known for its proximity to the beautiful Florida beaches, magnificent golf courses, fine dining, high-end shopping and so much more.
It was established in 1959 by John D. MacArthur and has continued to experience rapid growth and business growth throughout the years. It has become the "It" place to live by the New York Times and has established itself as a "Signature City" in Florida. Residence experience an extraordinary life style with all the amenities close at hand. With a wide variety of gated golf communities, non gated communites, waterfront properties, it should be easy to find just the right home for you and your family.
Area attractions include: The Gardens Mall, Downtown at the Gardens, Legacy Place, PGA Commons and the Honda Classic Golf Tournament is held at PGA National Resort.
Featured Communities in Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach Gardens Homes for Sale
1 - 10 of 500+.
See more Palm Beach Gardens Listings.
(all data current as of 5/19/2013)
- $219,900 : 9612 N Military Trl, Palm Beach Gardens3 beds, 3 full baths
- $299,900 : 2336 Niki Jo Lane, Palm Beach Gardens3 beds, 2 full baths
- $390,000 : 40 Laguna Ter, Palm Beach Gardens3 beds, 3 full baths
- $500,000 : 311 Timberwood Ct, Palm Beach Gardens5 beds, 3 full baths
- $925,000 : 219 Via Emilia, Palm Beach Gardens4 beds, 4 full baths
- $1,095,000 : 63 St George Place, Palm Beach Gardens3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $59,900 : 10084 N Meridian # 7, Palm Beach Gardens1 bed, 1 full bath
- $129,800 : 3393 Bermuda Rd, Palm Beach Gardens3 beds, 2 full baths
- 2 beds, 2 full baths
- $210,000 : 510 Club Dr, Palm Beach Gardens2 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.