Palm Beach Gardens is well-known for its proximity to the beautiful Florida beaches, magnificent golf courses, fine dining, high-end shopping and so much more.
It was established in 1959 by John D. MacArthur and has continued to experience rapid growth and business growth throughout the years. It has become the "It" place to live by the New York Times and has established itself as a "Signature City" in Florida. Residence experience an extraordinary life style with all the amenities close at hand. With a wide variety of gated golf communities, non gated communites, waterfront properties, it should be easy to find just the right home for you and your family.
Area attractions include: The Gardens Mall, Downtown at the Gardens, Legacy Place, PGA Commons and the Honda Classic Golf Tournament is held at PGA National Resort.
Featured Communities in Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach Gardens Homes for Sale
See all Palm Beach Gardens Listings.
(all data current as of 12/13/2013)
- $169,500 : 4401 Lakemont Court, Palm Beach Gardens2 beds, 2 full baths
- $189,000 : 2016 20th Lane, Palm Beach Gardens3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $1,699,500 : 49 Saint Thomas Drive, Palm Beach Gardens4 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
- $200,000 : 1046 Raintree Drive, Palm Beach Gardens3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $189,000 : 9501 Chapman Oak Court, Palm Beach Gardens2 beds, 2 full baths
- $320,000 : 121 Beaumont Lane, Palm Beach Gardens3 beds, 3 full, 3 part baths
- 3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $195,000 : 5203 Red Oak Court, Palm Beach Gardens2 beds, 2 full baths
- 4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $424,900 : 165 Bent Tree Drive, Palm Beach Gardens3 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.